There's no substitute for fresh lemon juice in real lemonade. A shot of ice cold vodka adds a little extra pop to the flavor.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 45 min. | Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sugar
- 4½ cups very cold water, divided
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (4 or 5 large lemons)
- 8 oz. well-chilled vodka
- 8 Firecracker® Popsicles®
- In small saucepan, mix sugar and 1 cup of the water. Heat just until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In medium pitcher, mix sugar syrup, lemon juice, remaining water and vodka; mix well. In each of 8 glasses, place a Firecracker® Popsicle®. Fill glasses with lemonade.
Per serving: Calories 200, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 5mg (0% DV), Carbohydrates 36g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 33g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.