Why have an ordinary chocolate milkshake when you can add an assortment of your leftover fun size candies for an added flavor adventure?
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 15 min. | Serves: 1 | Difficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup of milk (using more or less to change the texture as desired)
- 2½ cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup assorted small candies (mini’s and fun size bars), cut into bite size pieces
- Combine the milk and chocolate ice cream in a blender container. Secure lid.
- Blend on HIGH for 20-30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Add candy pieces and pulse 2-4 times to incorporate. Transfer to a tall glass and top and additional candy pieces.
Per serving: Calories 1690, Calories from Fat 760, Total Fat 83g (128% DV), Saturated Fat 54g (270% DV), Trans Fat 10g, Cholesterol 120mg (40% DV), Sodium 660mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates 209g (70% DV), Dietary Fiber 8g (32% DV), Sugars 187g, Protein 39g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 60%, Iron 25%.