Sweet-tart juicy Mango Salsa is a hit at any summer picnic. Serve it with chips, or spoon it over grilled chicken or on grilled burgers.
Hands-on Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 20 min. | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 fresh mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ large red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ seedless cucumber, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, finely minced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. grated lime peel
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. salt
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
Per serving: Calories 20, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Carbohydrates 5g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (2% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.