Choose your favorite veggies and make up this quick and easy side dish with Mediterranean flavors.
Hands-on Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 20-25 min. | Serves: 6-8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 containers (10 oz.) spiralized vegetables, such as zucchini, butternut squash, carrots or beets (your choice of variety)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced into julienne strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 1 cup Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush a large sheet tray with olive oil and preheat pan in the oven for 5 minutes. Toss the spiralized noodles, onions and garlic onto the hot pan and roast until vegetables are just about tender. Remove from heat.
- Toss the roasted vegetables with the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 110, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 290mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 90%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.