Start your party off right with these elegant, easy-to-assemble little snacks. A little bit of fruit, a little bit of cheese, a little bit of bread and a little bit of green add up to a lot of flavor!
Hands-on Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 25 min.
Serves: 24 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 baguette (12 oz.) sliced into 48 pieces (½” thick each)
- 4 oz. Murray’s Brie Cheese
- 5-6 large pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 48 red grapes, cut in half
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Heat broiler.
- On a baking sheet, arrange baguette slices in a single layer. Broil 1-2 minutes until just toasted. Remove from oven.
- Spread each toast with about 1 teaspoon cheese, then top with 2 slices pear and 2 grape halves. Broil 3 minutes until cheese is melted. Top each with a thyme sprig.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 100, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol < 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.