Treat your guests to this homemade hummus that’s full of tasty fall flavors.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 10 min. | Serves: 10 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, warm the chickpeas until they are just warm to the touch.
- In a food processor, layer the pumpkin puree, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and spices. Pulse until well combined.
- Add the chickpeas and process until creamy.
- Serve with apples, graham crackers, cinnamon sugar pita chips or gingersnap cookies.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 70, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 130mg (5% DV), Carbohydrates 13g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.